Amber Mac & Your Next Event
by Amber Mac on May 15, 2016
If your organization is seeking a world-class speaker and popular expert on AI, emerging technologies, digital marketing, internet safety, and our increasingly connected world, then just fill out the form at the bottom of this page to connect with Amber Mac.
Below are a few of the most popular speaking topics that Amber regularly covers.Amber can also customize her presentations to suit your audience – just use the form at the bottom of the page to let us know what you’re looking for and we can take it from there.
Plus, Amber has moderated sessions on the world stage with leaders such as Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Shopify CEO Tobi Lutke, Mercedes-Benz Chairman Dieter Zetsche, 9 leading astronauts including Chris Hadfield, Peloton President William Lynch, and coming up in May 2019, former FBI Director James Comey. She is also an experienced emcee.
Demystifying Artificial Intelligence: A Day in the Life of AI in 2025
If your attendees need to know about artificial intelligence, but don’t know where to start, this keynote is the perfect introduction to put AI into context for today’s business leaders with a look at how this new technology will impact our lives on a daily basis.
Relentless Adaptation: Best Practices for Today’s Digital Economy
We obsess over innovation. But innovation is overrated. If you look at the smart companies that are prized for “innovation,” you will see that they are actually masters of “adaptation”—of knowing when to adjust, when to speed up, and when to capitalize. This big picture talk sheds light on how to adapt, and how to win, in our fast-forward economy.
A Generation Z Playbook: Marketing to the New Digital Trendsetters
Generation Z (people born between 1995 and 2010) is an economic powerhouse that represents a quarter of our population—and is growing. In this presentation, Amber explains how to break down your digital strategy into four simple steps to reach this next audience: Rethink Mission, Rethink Work, Rethink Platform, and Rethink Communication.
- February 12: Accenture Shoot, San Francisco, CA
- February 13: Tech Expert, The Marilyn Denis Show
- February 13: Workshop, Distributed Energy Group (Video Conference)
- February 15: Keynote, The Home Show, Toronto, ON
- February 18: Business Expert, The Marilyn Denis Show
- February 25: Keynote, Meaden & Moore, New York, NY
- February 26: Keynote, Unilever, Toronto, ON
- March 3: Keynote, Zonta Celebrates IWD, Oakville, ON
- March 3-5: Keynote, Info-Tech Live, Orlando, FL
- March 17: Keynote, Business Execution Summit, Kananaskis, AB
- April 2: Keynote, Newfoundland and Labrador Organization of Women Entrepreneurs, St. John’s, NL
- April 7: Keynote, 25th Annual Healthcare Marketing & Physician Strategies Summit, Las Vegas, NV
- April 20: Keynote, 2020 Contact Conference, Saskatoon, SK
- April 28: Keynote, Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers 2020 Western Show, Vancouver, BC
- May 7: Keynote, Think 2020, Saskatoon, SK
- May 12: Keynote, EngAGE 2020, Regina, SK
- May 13: Keynote, The Social Shake-Up, Atlanta, GA
- May 15: Moderator, Social Media North, Stratford, ON
- May 27: Keynote, APEX Leadership Symposium, Ottawa, ON
- June 10-12: Keynote, Info-Tech Live, Toronto, ON
- June 17: Keynote, Annual Payroll Conference, Whistler, BC
- June 18: Keynote, 2020 UCRC Summer Meeting, Atlanta, GA
- June 24: Keynote, CUPE BC, Nanaimo, BC
- August 10-14: Swerve Media Tour, Cross-Canada
- September 16: Keynote, RIMS Canada, Ottawa, ON
- September 24: Keynote, International Executives Association 2020 Conference, Vancouver, BC
- December 7-11: Swerve Media Tour, Cross-Canada